Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The 4Th of July Holiday

During the 4Th of July holiday, I did many interesting things that I will never forget. First of all, I went to Six Flags with all my friends to have some fun. The day was good because we have never be frightened like that. Although I get on only one time in the rails, I really have an excellent day. One day later, I went to my uncle's house to see my family. We did many things there such as playing soccer with my uncles and cousins. The youth, my team, beat the older by 4 to 1. My uncles still contest that our team cheated in the match. I really get along with all my family. I stay there until the 4Th of July day. In this day, we all get up earlier to prepare our picnic in the Centennial Park. There, we watched a concert and eat delicious food. Around 9pm, the fireworks started. Those couples of minutes really are the best time I had in the USA. Watching the fireworks really give me hope for my study and for all all my life. I was thinking a lot during those minutes. I brought my camera there and I record all the time I was in the Olympic Park. The 4Th of July 2008 was one of the best day of my life.

No comments: